- Make your first post appear on top in, in-game forums.
- Defending your friends region should give more morale/exp/stats (this can be worked out as defending an empty region, should give more etc)
- Special units such as elephants/ramming equipments (that will break the pillage towers and have high defense) or other big attack equipments such as fire ball throwing equipment etc that will destroy buildings in enemy regions. Of course these equipments can be destroyed by spies (refer below) or your own special offensive weaponry, etc
- Spies...who can gain the ability to sabotage (the special weaponry only) as they perform certain # of missions (gathering data) while doing these missions, they might get caught. But if not, their morale will get boost and their chances will decrease. Spies are attached to armies and can die in a battle (random low chance?)
- Merging armies...say a region got hit hard...and their two armies are halved. So they should be able to merge one army to other in the region (only can merge 2 armies at a time...this is good for end battles. I have seen that over and over, when someone looses half of their both armies...they loose interest in last few rounds of game. Hence, merging armies should have average stats of both armies and can make game more interesting (say I lost 40% of both armies...I merge the rest, get some loans, build it big and can give a surprise to next wave of attackers)
- Randoms: Random chance of besieging enemy soldiers/spies and making them join your army...or finding enemy special weapons in battle field or finding something special in battle field (surprise me lol)
- I also think that your basic units (slaves for Gaxtor) price should decrease and other unit prices should increase...so that fake armies can be created easily (say you have 1 army with 50,000 men and have 50,000 coins...then you can create a fake army and send that to somewhere else...which is part of tactic)
- Topics are now shown in reversed order, i.e. newest first.
- New units will be added as soon as they are tested and balanced.
- Spies will be added to the game as well at some point. There will be also some other options concerning spies than just spying enemy.
- Merging armies doesn't make you stronger, because all units taking part of battle will be considered as one large army, so using those armies together will act as they would be one army and no skills will be lost.
- Random happenings will be added soon...
- We will discuss about cost decrease of basic units and see what will be done.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum